Book a Hotel
Choose from over 7,500 hotels available worldwide.
Book Vacation Rentals
Explore over 107,000 vacation rental properties in over 100 countries.
Book a Resort
Explore resort deals at over 80 U.S. and Caribbean resorts.
Our Sustainability Story
Wyndham Destinations makes a significant investment in exploring and adopting innovative sustainable practices through the Wyndham Destinations sustainability program, which focuses on sustainability across the Company. Launched in 2006, the program is based on the Company’s vision and core values, of enhancing customers’ lives by improving the environment, supporting global and local communities, and developing sustainable programs that deliver economic benefits. Wyndham Destinations' sustainability efforts are not just about one or many green programs – it’s a way of living and working based on our vision and values. At Wyndham Destinations, we understand that our business activities impact the earth, our resources and people’s lives. We will continue leveraging our sustainability programs and innovation ideas to conserve resources, preserve natural habitats and prevent pollution. We are adopting sustainability best practices and building a culture that continuously strives to improve and sustain our positive results over time. We will work globally and act locally by:
• Developing environmental programs, products and services
• Setting environmental impact targets and measuring performance of green programs
• Working with our associates, suppliers, owners and local communities to minimize our environmental impact
• Complying with climate policies and environmental laws
Through our various Wyndham Destinations sustainability programs, our main areas of focus include:
• Educate, influence and provide value to internal and external stakeholders
• Reduce energy and water consumption and track performance
• Recycle and increase waste diverted from landfills
• Improve air quality
• Minimize waste by recycling and reusing materials
• Use green innovation techniques to develop new programs, products and services that promote sustainability
• Participate in local community programs that contribute to the wellness of our environment
• Implement sustainable procurement practices